Naruto RPG : Shinobi Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ryoku--Character Registration

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryoku

Ryoku

Character sheet
Name:

Ryoku--Character Registration Empty
PostSubject: Ryoku--Character Registration   Ryoku--Character Registration Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:34 am

Character Template

Name: Ryoku (No last name)

Academy Age: Graduated at 13.

Chuunin Exam Age: Refuses to take it as he believes he is not ready

Height: 6ft 1in

Village: Konoha

Appearance: My avatar Ryoku--Character Registration Ava1tu

Personality: Ryoku is an active young man, who strives to do his best. He fears that he is useless, so he often overdoes things. He has a hard time opening up to others, but he still works with others easily enough. He adapts easily to new situations, and he loves to learn about new things, and is often studying or contemplating ideas. He tries to be nice and kind to others, though his flippant tongue often gets in the way of reason.

Chakra Element: Water

Chakra Control: Ryoku has less than average control over his chakra.

Fight Style: Ryoku mainly uses his sword in combat, as well as kunai for medium to long range projectiles. However, he can fight without it, though he is not as skilled.

History: Ryoku was actually born in a now extinct village known as Minbogakure no Sato (The Village Hidden in the Hopes of the People). The village was extremely small, and was completely demolished by the Nibi no Nekomata, but not before the village’s sealing expert sealed it into his 5 year old son at the cost of his life. Ryoku almost died as well when Nibi was sealed into him, though the Demon Cat managed to stabilize him, though the child now had permanent amnesia and would never remember his past,; only knowing his first name, and that a giant cat was inside of his neck (that is where the seal tattoo is, on the left side of his neck). Ryoku traveled around, and managed to wind up at the main gate to Konoha at the age of 7, where he answered some questions to the Chuunin on guard duty, who took him in to the hospital. He later joined the academy, and graduated at the age of 13. He stayed a Gennin for 3 years- up to today- claiming that he isn’t ready to take the Chuunin exams, so he won’t take them.

RP sample: Ryoku looked cautiously up at the man who had walked into his hospital room. He quickly noticed the adult was wearing a funny uniform, with a funky pointed hat with white and red robes.

“Who are you supposed to be?” The seven year old Jinchuuriki asked flatly to the Hokage, causing him to laugh heartily at the words of the child.

“I am the Hokage- leader of this village. Now, who are you, young one?” The powerful Shinobi Lord asked.

Ryoku’s left eyebrow raised in an oddly respectful manor. “I’m Ryoku, Hokage-sama. I’ve been wondering around for a few years… Though I don’t know anything from before I woke up in some ruins. I-- just woke up, looked around, and left,” The boy shifts his weight uncomfortably, obviously lying, or leaving something out………..

Jinchuuriki Template

Bijuu: Nibi

Age when Bijuu was sealed: 5 years old
Back to top Go down
Hadachi
Kage
Hadachi

Location : [Online] Using the computer [Offline] None of your businness

Character sheet
Name: Raidon Saiyaku
Group: Hidden Leaf

Ryoku--Character Registration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryoku--Character Registration   Ryoku--Character Registration Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 4:27 am

approved
Back to top Go down
https://shinobilegend.darkbb.com

Ryoku--Character Registration
Page 1 of 1