Naruto RPG : Shinobi Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ryoku's suggestions for the site... O__o

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryoku

Ryoku

Character sheet
Name:

Ryoku's suggestions for the site... O__o Empty
PostSubject: Ryoku's suggestions for the site... O__o   Ryoku's suggestions for the site... O__o Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:56 am

Right... I'm new here and all, but I do have some good suggestions, I think.... o.o

Ok, so here I go.

1. We need more villages. Seriously, what happened to all the other Hidden Villages? Iwa, Kumo, etc, etc... Do they not exist? Of course, it would be hard to have people manage them with the low ammount of players, but that gets fixed with time...

2. More explorable areas. Even if we have no one to man the other places, they should still be explorable! Being limited to a few countries when there is sooo much out there is kind of odd.
Back to top Go down
Hadachi
Kage
Hadachi

Location : [Online] Using the computer [Offline] None of your businness

Character sheet
Name: Raidon Saiyaku
Group: Hidden Leaf

Ryoku's suggestions for the site... O__o Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryoku's suggestions for the site... O__o   Ryoku's suggestions for the site... O__o Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 4:34 am

Answers

1. In the storyline, most of the Hidden Villages were destroyed in the war. More villages will be added as the storyline goes on. We do need more members if more villages are wanted so if you really want that to happen we need to advertise on as many sites as possible.

2. I'll add more explorable areas soon. I'm a bit busy now.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobilegend.darkbb.com

Ryoku's suggestions for the site... O__o
Page 1 of 1