Naruto RPG : Shinobi Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A bored man´s challenge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ujiro
Kage
Ujiro

Character sheet
Name: Ujiro Sugiura
Group: Hidden Mist

A bored man´s challenge Empty
PostSubject: A bored man´s challenge   A bored man´s challenge Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 10:38 am

Hello its me again it seems that i need to spice things up a bit because im looking for people but if are current members aren´t even posting in the slightest then how is any one else. Ive tried to start a couple of things but it seems that i need to push alittle hard, so brace yourself people. Im proposing a challenge to the world..... Come up with a story you would like to see this game take, or a plot you would like to see this game have. It can be small or a full blown book, lol but be creative and be original!!!!! the story can be sent to me in the mean time then if it has what we need, we can see if hadachi will put it in. Please check your spelling and try to be as detailed as possible, i want to feel it, also if you wish and can do it tastefully try and use some of are members in the story. The story could be a future plot or a back story that ends in this current state of no shinobi, lol. Also if you have any suggestions for the site post them in the sugestion topic we could always use need ideas or input from you the players. I know im not any official power on this site but i want to see this thing succeed and i hope you do too, but we need more from all!!!. I want to see jutsu creations and more unique characters, i want earth shattering stuff i have a butt load of ideas but its hard when the few peps that are here dont want to do anything, so lets step it up give me something!!!!!! SHOW ME UP DAMN ZIT!!! ive been on alot of sites and pretty much been in every position possible from academy student to captain commander. I would like to see at least two posts a day from all members and i know life makes it hard but i set aside a bit of my time to toy around on multiple sites after work. I want everyone to do something outside the norm and create new clans, no more of this hyuuga or uchiha... to be honest there not that good, use some imagination and do better. If i could make another file i would do some crazy stuff with puppets or insects or even something unexpected. Yeah i know im ranting but this is a challenge, so create a story and make some jutsu, make clans and post aleast twice a day, also lets try and increase the quality of our posts lets see good paragraphs. If we can do this the rewards will be limitless because will have more players join and you would have that awesome feeling knowing you helped make it happen. So im sure bored of me already for those of you still reading, so i finish it with BE BETTER THEN YOU WERE % MINUTES AGO!!
Back to top Go down

A bored man´s challenge
Page 1 of 1