Naruto RPG : Shinobi Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bored at the office

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hadachi
Kage
Hadachi

Location : [Online] Using the computer [Offline] None of your businness

Character sheet
Name: Raidon Saiyaku
Group: Hidden Leaf

Bored at the office Empty
PostSubject: Bored at the office   Bored at the office Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:31 am

"Are we done yet?" Raidon asked as he stamped and signed various papers in his office. "We just started!" said his assistant, Kaiteki. "Anyway, I don't see why you're complaining. I'm the one who has to run around the building. All you do is sit there and sign papers!" Raidon moaned irritably and looked at her. "At least you get to stretch your legs a bit." he replied. "I have to sit here, work, and listen to the complaints of Genin who want better missions." Kaiteki got up and said, "Well I'm not going to listen to you complain. I have to be at the Academy today." "What for?" he asked. Then, Kaiteki grabbed his hair and started beating his head on the desk. "What for? For the final exam!" she yelled angrily. "The Academy Students are going to graduate today! You of all people should know that!" Raidon grabbed her wrist and she took her hand of his hair. "While you're there," he said, rubbing his head. "can you get me something to eat. I'm starving." Kaiteki groaned. "Fine." she said. "I'll be back later." She got up and left the room, slamming the door behind her. Raidon rubbed his head and thought She needs to control her temper. I think I have about seven bruises on my face. He turned around and looked out the window. Kaiteki had just left the building and was talking with another person. She seems to be all cheerful after beating my head to pulp he thought. Suddenly, someone burst through the door.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobilegend.darkbb.com
Okane
Anbu
Okane

Character sheet
Name: Okane Nara

PostSubject: Re: Bored at the office   Bored at the office Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:24 pm

Okane came running through the doors. Lord Raidon, we need to postpone the exam! I know for 5 years it has always been on today but we have a problem. He poked his head out the door to make sure no one was there.
None of the students showed up for the exam. All of them skipped today cause they didn't want to take it. He looked at the Hokage wondering how he would take it.

Last edited by Okane on Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hadachi
Kage
Hadachi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bored at the office   Bored at the office Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:41 am

(OOC: My name actually Raidon when we're in character)

"Ugh." replied Raidon. He looked hard at Okane and then looked out the window. "So what am I supposed to do about it?" If this is true, Kaiteki's gonna be pissed he thought. This is gonna be a pain.
Back to top Go down
Egress Hatake
Sannin
Egress Hatake

Character sheet
Name: Egress Hatake

PostSubject: Re: Bored at the office   Bored at the office Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:36 pm

Egress Hatake walked up the stairs of the Hokage's Mansion. It was a long time since he has been here, ever since he had left for 5 years to train in Torigakure and their own "sage" arts, Egress had completely forgotten about this place. When he had reached the corridor of the Hokage's Office, it was almost like stumbling over an ancient relic of the past. He *knocks* on the door and opens it slightly, just to show he has remembered some manners. Egress pokes his head throughout that gap and sees two people inside, one which he recgonizes as Raidon Saiyaku. "Ah, hello Lord Hokage.... are there any available missions for me to pick up as a good warm-up..?" asked Egress.
Back to top Go down
Hadachi
Kage
Hadachi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bored at the office   Bored at the office Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:16 am

Raidon looked at Egress immediately. "Egress," he said casually. "If you want a mission, you can find out what's going on at the Academy. Make it fast or Kaiteki will be all over my ass. I'll make this an A-Rank mission, S if it's really serious."
Back to top Go down
Hadachi
Kage
Hadachi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bored at the office   Bored at the office Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:00 am

Raidon watched Egress as he left the room. Well, at least thats taken care of. he thought. He looked at the clock and thought I might as well get out of here before Kaiteki gets back. He then got up, stretched, and left the room.

exits>>>>>>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored at the office   Bored at the office Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bored at the office
Page 1 of 1