Naruto RPG : Shinobi Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

VOTES for the future

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ujiro
Kage
Ujiro

Character sheet
Name: Ujiro Sugiura
Group: Hidden Mist

VOTES for the future Empty
PostSubject: VOTES for the future   VOTES for the future Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:29 am

Hello again, if youve read my suggestions then you know what this is about but if not then a recap these will be ideas for the site and you as players can decide if you would like to have them or not. Hopefully you do and maybe hadchi will consider them.

1) randomizer(random questions asked on char creation that determine element, village, primary fight style and maybe rank.)post yes1 or no1

2)Kages Reign(kage of village creates new basic jutsu and random clans for his or her village, that new players can pick from.)post yes 2 or no2

3)Hard entry(establish more restrictions on rank and increase the post length of all shinobi.)post yes3 or no3

4)Rank pull system(this is a delicate one, this requires a commitment from all players, a set limit will be made and all players will need to have posted a certain number of posts within a week or they get a warning followed by a loss in rank so if it was me who failed i would fall to the next rank under kage in the mist ranks. if it continues i could fall all the way to acadmy student, this could also be a punishment system for any other offenses to the site like curseing or godmodding.)post yes4 or no4

please vote and let your voice be heard, once again i have no power over the site.
Back to top Go down
Ryoku

Ryoku

Character sheet
Name:

VOTES for the future Empty
PostSubject: Re: VOTES for the future   VOTES for the future Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 2:01 am

Yes1. I feel that it would help out, but only if someone can make a really good system, and is able to find something that can punch out numbers to the stats, seeing as if a person were to do it, they could be biased.

Yes2. Though, I think anyone should be able to make new jutsus and clans, and have a trusted MOD look over and say yes or no to jutsus and clans.

No3. We want people wh are serious about rping, not people who will post one-liners. Luckily, we already have a system that disallows the less intelligent RPers from ruining things. :-D

No4. Because sometimes, things happen, and you can't get online in time to say you won't be online. For example, someone you know dies and the funeral is very soon. It is also out of town, and you don't have internet access there, and you need time to greive.
Back to top Go down

VOTES for the future
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG : Shinobi Legend :: Out of Character :: Off-Topic Talking-
Jump to: