Naruto RPG : Shinobi Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sneaking into Mist

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryoku

Ryoku

Character sheet
Name:

Sneaking into Mist Empty
PostSubject: Sneaking into Mist   Sneaking into Mist Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 7:59 am

<<<<<Enter<<<<<<

As Ryoku ran closer to the Hidden Mist Village, he began to hear sounds of intence fighting comeing from within the Mist Village.

What's going on out there? He thought as he got closer to the hidden village. Ryoku drew the Nakami no Nekomata from it's sheath as he approched the village gates, before going towards a secluded section of the wall surrounding the town, and began useing chakra to climb up it.
Back to top Go down
Ryoku

Ryoku

Character sheet
Name:

Sneaking into Mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking into Mist   Sneaking into Mist Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 7:36 am

After getting into Kirigakure without any trouble, Ryoku stopped for a bit t see hweat was going on.

Wow... So much fighting! I wonder why Sound is attacking.... No matter, I need to complete my mission!

Ryoku then used his chakra to slide down the wall into the village prosper. From there, he dashed into the shadows around him, trying to find a clue to where the students would be...

>>>>>Exit>>>>>
Back to top Go down

Sneaking into Mist
Page 1 of 1