Naruto RPG : Shinobi Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Akatsuki vs. Hachibi

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hadachi
Kage
Hadachi

Location : [Online] Using the computer [Offline] None of your businness

Character sheet
Name: Raidon Saiyaku
Group: Hidden Leaf

Akatsuki vs. Hachibi Empty
PostSubject: Akatsuki vs. Hachibi   Akatsuki vs. Hachibi Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:02 am

Raidon had chosen the park as the arena so there would be no casualties. As he waited for the Akatsuki member to arrive, he made sure that all of the villagers in the area left. Several of the jounin had offered to remain with him as they saw the Akatsuki member approaching, but he turned them away.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobilegend.darkbb.com
Ken
Sannin
Ken

Character sheet
Name: Kenshi Asakura

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki vs. Hachibi   Akatsuki vs. Hachibi Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 1:58 pm

Ken was walking, going back to Konoha after the fight with the sound shinobi, he was sad because he didn't got the students back, as he saw the Hokage. He runned toward him then stopped infront of him " Hokage-sama? what are you doing here? Outside the village?" Said ken.
Back to top Go down
Ryoku

Ryoku

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki vs. Hachibi   Akatsuki vs. Hachibi Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 6:09 am

Ryoku was angry...

So much had been happening around him- Academy Students missing, huge fights- and no one would tell him what was happening! He felt so useless... He knew he was only a Gennin, but he was sure he could help!

Suddenly, he noticed Hokage-sama standing nearby in a battle-ready position. Very few people were around, and the Jinchuurriki was getting a bit suspicious.

"Hokage-sama! What's going on? What's all the panic about?" Ryoku asked, feeling a bit edgy. He lifted his sword a few inches, before droping it, making sure it was clear in it's scabbard.
Back to top Go down
Kensei

Kensei

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki vs. Hachibi   Akatsuki vs. Hachibi Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:57 am

Kensei arrived at the location the Hachibi had chosen as their arena. Next to him, there were two other shinobi that he hadn't seen before. I had assumed Kensei started that we would be fighting alone, Hachibi. But you seem to have brought two others to fight alongside you. He drew both of his swords and let them hang loosely in his hands. I guess I'll have to kill them first. He began to run forward s he aimed for the throat of the younger one.
Back to top Go down
Hadachi
Kage
Hadachi

Location : [Online] Using the computer [Offline] None of your businness

Character sheet
Name: Raidon Saiyaku

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki vs. Hachibi   Akatsuki vs. Hachibi Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 1:11 am

Raidon pulled out a kunai and blocked the attack before it hit Ryoku's throat. "Get out of here Ryoku! And you too Kensei!" he said. "He's after Jinchuuriki!" He pushed on the kunai with more force, throwing off his opponent. Without looking to see whether his opponent had fallen or landed, he said, "Both of you, go to the Water Country and hunt Sound shinobi who kidnapped the Academy students. Bring him here. He's a Jinchuuriki and this Akatsuki member knows about him." Raidon turned around and pulled out a scroll. He opened it, released the seal, and an overly large sword appeared. He grabbed it by the handle and said to the Akatsuki, "Let's begin."
Back to top Go down
https://shinobilegend.darkbb.com
Ryoku

Ryoku

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki vs. Hachibi   Akatsuki vs. Hachibi Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 7:53 am

Ryoku's eyes widened as he processed the words.

This guy's from Akatsuki!? the young jinchuurriki screamed inside his own mind before he replied, "H-hai, Hokage-sama!"

Ryoku looked at the Hokage one last time in worry, before realising that Raidon wasn't the Hokage for nothing. He quickly turned around, dashing away to follow the orders given to him.

>>>>>Exit>>>>>>

Last edited by Ryoku on Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Used the wrong name, lol...)
Back to top Go down
Ken
Sannin
Ken

Character sheet
Name: Kenshi Asakura

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki vs. Hachibi   Akatsuki vs. Hachibi Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:42 am

The Jinchuurki Ken said " Akatsuki member? and looking for Jinchuurki, he will have one! I think he wants the Nine-tailed Beast Kyuubi, and for the students, I was fighting the Sound Shinobi but he escaped, I think we need a plan for that ! Please let me help you out Hokage-Sama ! I can't look at the Akatsuki attacking the Jinchuurkis to have their Bijuu and stay still!" he pulled out his katana and got ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki vs. Hachibi   Akatsuki vs. Hachibi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akatsuki vs. Hachibi
Page 1 of 1