Naruto RPG : Shinobi Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Mysterious Magma

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hadachi
Kage
Hadachi

Location : [Online] Using the computer [Offline] None of your businness

Character sheet
Name: Raidon Saiyaku
Group: Hidden Leaf

The Mysterious Magma Empty
PostSubject: The Mysterious Magma   The Mysterious Magma Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:35 am

Raidon ran into his office to find his assistant, Kaiteki, standing by his desk with a look that would have made him recoil if he wasn't in a hurry to examine the magma that he had picked up at the gate. "Where have you been!" Kaiteki shouted. "I've been looking everywhere for you! The Academy students are missing and you just decide to ditch work." She ran forward and tried to punch him, but Raidon easily blocked the blow. Without looking back at her, or even replying, he walked passed her and opened a scroll. He released the seal and laid the dried magma on his desk. Kaiteki stood there, confused by the fact that he had blocked her punch and that he was actually working on something. Raidon examined the magma for a few minutes and then rushed over to his bookshelf. He knocked over several books until he found the one he was looking for. It was old, battered, and as thick as a dictionary. It was titled: 既知の悪魔の世界の(Known Demons of the World). Raidon opened the book and began flipping through the pages vigorously until he came to the sections he was looking for: The Yonbi. Raidon knew all about the Bijuu , as he himself was a Jinchuuriki. It says that the Yonbi is the Four-Talied Demon Ape, known for its abilities to create lava. he thought. If this is true, that sound shinobi I fought must be a Jinchuuriki! "Kaiteki!" he shouted. "Send a message to Egress. Tell him that his primary objectives for his mission are now to bring back the Academy students and to capture the Sound shinobi alive. And make sure that the message is double-sealed and coded." "Yes, Raidon-sama!" she replied. She called for someone to bring a messenger bird. When the bird arrived, she had already completed the coded and sealed message. She tied it to the bird's leg and sent it out.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobilegend.darkbb.com
Kensei

Kensei

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Magma   The Mysterious Magma Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 4:46 am

Kensei had arrived in Konoha a week before, studying the village and its philosophies as he always did when he visited another village. He had been on stand by for his assignment to capture a Jinchuuriki, who happened to be the Hokage of the Hidden Leaf. He had followed the Hokage to his office and was standing outside the door waiting for a good moment to enter. He waited for a few minutes until the Hokage's assistant called for someone to bring a messanger bird. Perfect thought Kensei. He waited for the messanger with the bird and hit him on the back when he was unaware. Kensei took the bird and assumed the form of the messanger with a genjutsu. He went into the office and was about to attack the Hokage, when he read the message that was being sent. So the Yonbi is in the body of a Sound shinobi. It must be a strong if it escaped the Hokage. he thought. Once the message was sent, Kensei dispelled his genjutsu and said to the Hokage, "Hachibi, I have come to collect you for the organization of Akatsuki."
Back to top Go down
Hadachi
Kage
Hadachi

Location : [Online] Using the computer [Offline] None of your businness

Character sheet
Name: Raidon Saiyaku
Group: Hidden Leaf

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Magma   The Mysterious Magma Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:59 am

Akatsuki! Raidon thought wildly. He took up a battle stance and said, "Sorry, but I'm a bit busy now." He put the book in his robes hoping that the Akatsuki member didn't recognize it. It was the only copy of it's kind and if Akatsuki got their hands on it, they'd easily be able to capture the Bijuu. "Kaiteki, sound the alarm and get all of the villagers to safety!" he shouted at his assisstant. This was going to be a fight that could endanger the entire village and he needed to make sure thaat they were out of the way. "Yes, Hokage-sama!" she replied as she rushed out of the room. "Let's change arena. I don't want my office getting destroyed." said Raidon. He opened the window and jumped out.

>>>Exits>>
Back to top Go down
https://shinobilegend.darkbb.com
Kensei

Kensei

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Magma   The Mysterious Magma Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:52 am

As long as I capture you, I don't care where we fight. replied Kensei. He walked over to the window where the Hachibi had left and jumped out. He was careful not to lose track of him in case he planned on running, which he doubted highly.

[exits]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mysterious Magma   The Mysterious Magma Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mysterious Magma
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG : Shinobi Legend :: In Character :: Fire Country :: The Village Hidden in the Leaves :: Administration Building :: Hokage's Office-
Jump to: