Naruto RPG : Shinobi Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello! some help

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ujiro
Kage
Ujiro

Character sheet
Name: Ujiro Sugiura
Group: Hidden Mist

Hello! some help Empty
PostSubject: Hello! some help   Hello! some help Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:17 am

Hi guys this is me and im here to help some with a site with a list of jutsus. This site gives you the name, where and when it was used, a brief description and who used it. And for some of them they give a visual of what it looks like. This is to help naruto newcomers to see some jutsus and inspire you to create some new and even better ones. I would like to see this site grow far beyond those other sites that give you the same stuff over and over again, Remember this is a new and still growing site we can do what we will with it to make it great so feel free to pm hadachi any suggestions you may have about the site.

http://naruto.wikia.com/index.php?title=Category:Jutsu&from=Ultimate+Absolute+Defense%3A+Shield+of+Shukaku

And depending on how this takes, I may add a link to a site that breaks it down a little more and actually gives you the names of the hand signs used to preform the the jutsus that are in the link above. This will advance the quality of posts and battle cause your knowledge of seals would come into play when using your jutsu. But we will see what happens.

SPARTANS!.... PREPARE FOR GLORY!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ken
Sannin
Ken

Character sheet
Name: Kenshi Asakura
Group: Hidden Leaf

Hello! some help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello! some help   Hello! some help Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 3:33 pm

Well.. thnak you ujiro this will give us a lot of help.. well at least me!! so anyways thanks!!
Back to top Go down

Hello! some help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG : Shinobi Legend :: Rules and Updates :: Announcements-
Jump to: