Naruto RPG : Shinobi Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Academy Mystery

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Egress Hatake
Sannin
Egress Hatake

Character sheet
Name: Egress Hatake
Group: Hidden Leaf

The Academy Mystery Empty
PostSubject: The Academy Mystery   The Academy Mystery Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:07 pm

Egress accepted the mission and bowed before he had left. "Yes sir... I'll figure out what had happened to all of the students..." said Egress. Exiting the Mansion, Egress headed towards the Ninja Academy. Ar god... no action..? I thought I'd be like an infiltration or Assassination assignment, a real B-S rank... oh well, I guess I'll have to solve this mystery.. sighed Egress. Entering the Academy, the hallways and classrooms were empty adn everything felt like a ghost town. He hadn't seen anything like this as he was once an excellent prodigy that everyone was ready for the exams. Entering a classroom, he sees an instructor sitting there and looking sad. "Excuse me... but can you tell me about this little incident?" asked Egress.
Back to top Go down
Egress Hatake
Sannin
Egress Hatake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Academy Mystery   The Academy Mystery Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 6:57 am

Ooc: Can someone rp the npc instructor?
Back to top Go down
Kohaku
Second-in-Command
Kohaku

Character sheet
Name: Kohaku Rikudai
Group: Hidden Sound

PostSubject: Re: The Academy Mystery   The Academy Mystery Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:51 am

OOC: As instructor

The instructor looked up at Egress and said, "I don't know what happened. I left the classroom and when I got back my students had all vanished. I've searched everywhere but I can't find them." He put his head down in misery, but then got up and turned his head when he heard the door open.

OOC: As my character(this post starts earlier in the day)

Kohaku was standing in the far corner of the classroom, watshing the instructor as he taught the Academy students. He had cast a genjutsu so none of them noticed him. He wasn't here for no reason. His assignment was to capture all of the academy students and bring them to the Hidden Sound base. This would cause panic in the Hidden Leaf which would be ideal for the Hidden sound. Also, since an entire generation of shinobi would vanish, it would affect the Hidden Leaf's military and economy. When the instructor left the Kohaku performed variuos hand seals and said, "Temple of Nirvana Jutsu." Feathers began to fall from the ceiling and the Academy students all began to fall asleep. Kohaku moved the students into a group and pulled out a scroll. With his skill at Fuuinjutsu, he was easily able to seal the students. Then, there was a sound of footsteps and the Academy instructor returned to the classroom. Once again, Kohaku hid in the far corner using genjutsu while several shinobi began to come and leave the room. When the instructor was finally alone Kohaku saw a chance to leave. He slowly moved toward the door, but then an unexpected shinobi arrived. Kohaku identified him as Egress Hatake, one of the Sannin. Realizing that the Sannin would discover him soon Kohaku disspelled his genjutsu and opened the door preparing to leave.
Back to top Go down
Kohaku
Second-in-Command
Kohaku

Character sheet
Name: Kohaku Rikudai
Group: Hidden Sound

PostSubject: Re: The Academy Mystery   The Academy Mystery Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 4:23 am

OOC: It's been over 48 hours

Before leaving the building, Kohaku turned his head back to the Sannin and said, "I have the Academy Students here." and he held up a scroll. "Normally, I'd kill you because you saw me here, but I have urgent business in the Water Country." He reached into his puoch and threw a smoke bomb on the ground, filling the room completely. He then exited the building and headed off toward the Village Entrance to make his escape.

exits>>>
Back to top Go down
Egress Hatake
Sannin
Egress Hatake

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Academy Mystery   The Academy Mystery Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 8:52 am

Ooc: Sorry everybody, but I was in a longer denial than I expected and someting came up. I shall go with the current flow and continue with this.

IC: Egress rubbed his chin. "I see, very mysterious indeed.." he said. Suddenly, he heard a voice and turned towards the source, seeing a young man. Hearing that the man had the students, Egress would have immediately react and pulled out a kunai. Recgonizing the object his confronter has, Egress shields his eyes from the blistering. Gah! Gotta catch up to him. thought Egress. Seeing as the room has become empty, Egress decided to pick up a trace. A faint chakra presene and smell, but only the basics. Where could he have gone? he wondered. Remembering the man's words, he knew what his next stop would be. "Water Country it is, I'm gonna have to make a trip there." declared Egress, his voice sounding a bit tired. he had heard of Kirigakure's history and philosophy, especially their way of shinobi production- thus earning Kirigakure its nickname the "Village Hidden In the Bloody Mist." Egress could only ponder how much of the remnants survived. He headed out of the Academy in order to decide his next move...

[Exits]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Academy Mystery   The Academy Mystery Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Academy Mystery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG : Shinobi Legend :: In Character :: Fire Country :: The Village Hidden in the Leaves :: Ninja Academy :: Classrooms-
Jump to: