Naruto RPG : Shinobi Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hello jus a couple

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ujiro
Kage
Ujiro

Character sheet
Name: Ujiro Sugiura
Group: Hidden Mist

hello jus a couple Empty
PostSubject: hello jus a couple   hello jus a couple Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:41 am

Ello! im new and this is what ive seen on other sites, that i feel would help this one... so here we go:

1: create a plot or story line

2: it may just be the computer i use but see if we cant fix the spanish, i took a little in school and for the rest i kinda just guess.

3:try thinking up something that the other sites dont have like a vastly different story, I thought of making my own site and using this story: it would be a hundred years in the future and the heirs of naruto are running the leaf. The leaf has vastly increased its land and power while also ether converting or destroying the nearby clans and nations. Now the last of the remaining ninja from the destroyed villages have assembled a rebellion againest the leaf nation. Or something along those lines.

4:Create so new races or bloodlines that people can chose from, this eliminates the over use of uchiha or hyuuga and such.

5: establish some set jutsu that people can work off of so that players that do not know naruto can kinda catch the drift of things.

This site is good and has potential but these things could help a little so do what you will with these suggestions, hope it helped.
Back to top Go down
Hadachi
Kage
Hadachi

Location : [Online] Using the computer [Offline] None of your businness

Character sheet
Name: Raidon Saiyaku
Group: Hidden Leaf

hello jus a couple Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello jus a couple   hello jus a couple Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:09 am

ujiro, i will consider all of these, but your problem with the spanish must be your computer because i have not experienced any difficulties like that.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobilegend.darkbb.com
Ujiro
Kage
Ujiro

Character sheet

hello jus a couple Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello jus a couple   hello jus a couple Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:45 pm

hmm..... I see thats strange but ok. O.o i thought of another one we can start a world bingo book, the strongest of the ninja nations. Along with the villages own ones but the world world include the kages and the bijuu´s. The individual nations would have there own targets like missing nin and other jonin from other villages. But before I can really advertise anymore we need some of the things i suggested cause they give most a guideline to how to make things like characters, etc. I based my dude 50 years later after naruto saga.
Back to top Go down
Ujiro
Kage
Ujiro

Character sheet

hello jus a couple Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello jus a couple   hello jus a couple Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:09 am

Hello again it me, jesus MUHAHAHA!!!! no but really we need new face and we need more active players, i would like to see at least one post every couple of days and i no that seems hard we have lives to live and thats cool but 24 hours in the day and you cant give the site 1 or or half of one, come on..... also i had a dream of a new system so hadachi if your listening. I will most likely star a vote topic and have all members join in, Maybe we could get a randomizer for this site. Which will create a new form of play that will hopefully even things out and take you out of that comfort bubble we like so much. Basically the randomizer will chose your element, village and if possible your preferred fighting style but i would like to also use a question system like in most rpg games. For instants some of you may have played morrowind and theres an option for your class and stats to be choosen for you based on your responses to the questions. This is difficult because some will always try to rig the anwser to what they want but hey do what you got to do, but with help im sure this could be cool and help change things around.

Also i would like to create new clans that all can use if they so chose, but because all this is me and i have no power over the site i will try some just for the mist village but also a new set of basic jutsu that mist shinobi can use just by joining, like melting into water or breathing underwater for like an hour. Basic yes but new and it will allow expantion of the game, Next i would like to see some requirements for rank. The rank you recieve grants your shinobi power but you are also required to live up to the rank, in most sites jounin are required to post at least two paragraphs or more. I would like to see more detail and more creativity but also i some times feel that some post without really reading or understanding whats going on in the previous posts. I dont mean to insult any one so please dont see it as that i just want to improve the site and these are small things i would like to see and i willing to do what it takes to make it happen.

I will try to post a few more things but ill probably start just pm hadachi first to get approval before any of these moves are made but if you agree with me just pm me on your ideas and will see what we can do. Just to be clear i am no admin or mod, just a guys that likes to make things better for all. So thats all for now PEACE BE WITH YOU!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Ryoku

Ryoku

Character sheet
Name:

hello jus a couple Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello jus a couple   hello jus a couple Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:22 pm

I like your idea to create clans that may or may not have anyone in them, for others to use. I think you should go for it, though I can't do anything to truely say yes or no as a regular member *hint hint*.

I like the stat system, but it shouldn't be ran by people, because humans are biased, but if you can find a program that does that, it would be awesome! We'd have to wait for approval, though...

I really like the basic set of jutsu thing!!!!!

And I agree on the rank thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hello jus a couple Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello jus a couple   hello jus a couple Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello jus a couple
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG : Shinobi Legend :: Out of Character :: Suggestions for the Site-
Jump to: