Naruto RPG : Shinobi Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The watchful eye

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ujiro
Kage
Ujiro

Character sheet
Name: Ujiro Sugiura
Group: Hidden Mist

The watchful eye Empty
PostSubject: The watchful eye   The watchful eye Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:08 am

Ujiro was sitting in his large chair behind his massive wooden desk, his office had blue marble floors and the walls where white stone. They were also covered by large portraits of the previous mizukages, in between each portriat was a large one way window that allowed the kage to look out but no one could look in. There was a large carpet in the center of this office with a symbol of the mist village on it, there was a heavy set of double doors that lead into the office and one secret passageway that was hidden behind one of the large mizukage painting. But there was also another way out if you opened one of the massive windows it would lead to a balcony that circled around the top of the tower. The mizukage sat at his desk signing documents when his turned and stared out of the window and noticed some dark clouds on the horizon. It seems that theres a storm on the way, and just as I was finishing my work... i guess im stuck indoors. The kage turned and stacked the papers in piles on the edge of the desk, he rose from his seat and walked over to one of the windows and pushed it open, a small gust of wind shot in threw the opening making his clothes flap with the breeze. He stepped outside and surveyed the village and watched as the villagers began preparing for the upcoming storm, the clouds were now lingering over the village creating strong gusts of wind and some drops could be seen hitting the ground. Ujiro could hear the waves smashing on the shore as thou they were right behind him, this is going to be a harsh one and as that was said one of his assistance knocked and slowly entered the office. Lord Mizukage, sorry to interrupt but I was wondering if you had finished those forms? Ujiro was still facing the horizon and could not hear her, she made her way to the window and as she passed by she saw the stacks of signed work.

The mizukage turned around when he sensed a presence drawing near, he smiled when he saw her and turned back out toward the village. The rain had picked up and the wind did aswell, but the kage noticed something that made him smile.. it was the students of the academy they where out in the storm with their teachers training in the storm. The wind was blowing the rain in at an angle but when the water hit Ujiro it did not stick, it beaded up and rolled down to the ground. He continued to watch diligently as the academy students trained there techniques in teams all around the now empty village, incredible... this is what it means to be a mist village shinobi, you never stop.. you push threw it all and in the end you will be the one standing when the storm clears. Ujiro stepped away from the rail and returned to his office seat only to find that his female assistant had taken away the stacks of papers only to replace them with more. He sighed and picked up his pen and began signing away missions to the young shinobi of the village, followed by the more experienced ninja of the mist village. The storm raged on, the wind and rain could now be heard hitting the kage tower with some force, The kage was looking forward to seeing the sky when this storm was over. Its about time... that I visit them, im sure they´ll be angry at me for not visiting more often, heh
Back to top Go down

The watchful eye
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG : Shinobi Legend :: In Character :: Water Country :: The Village Hidden in the Mist :: Administration Building :: Mizukage's Office-
Jump to: