Naruto RPG : Shinobi Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raidon Saiyaku

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hadachi
Kage
Hadachi

Location : [Online] Using the computer [Offline] None of your businness

Character sheet
Name: Raidon Saiyaku
Group: Hidden Leaf

Raidon Saiyaku Empty
PostSubject: Raidon Saiyaku   Raidon Saiyaku Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:47 am

Academy Age: 7

Chuunin Exam Age: 9

Height: 6'1

Village: Hidden Leaf

Appearance: Raidon Saiyaku Images10
Like this only with an angry look on his face. He always wears the Hokage robes, but
without the hat(like Garra does).

Personality: Raidon Saiyaku is a short tempered person with a weakness for being easily annoyed. He can always find something negative in everything such as personalities, looks, clothing, ect. But, it helps him in battle because he can find flaws in his opponents fighting style. He is known to drink a lot but never get drunk.

Chakara Element(s): Water, Lightning

Chakara Control: Almost Perfect

Specialty: Seals, Reverse Genjutsu, Kenjutsu

Fight Style: He mainly uses his sword that he always carries around. He also carries an assortment of scrolls that has several types of weapons sealed within them.

Occupation (Optional): Hokage

History: When Raidon was at the Academy, he was considered a prodigy by all. However, he did not understand the belief that the entire village was his family. His clan had a unique bloodline, so they were considered one of the higher clans. Since he was one of the few remaining clan members, he believed that he was of greater importance and would sacrifice his comrades in battle if he chose to. He always became irritated with the Hokage for not letting command any missions or become a Jounin even though he was probably one of the strongest shinobi in the village. He met another shinobi named Yako on one of his missions. After a while they became good friends. Raidon noticed that Yako would always help other shinobi in the even the worst situations. Raidon started doing this and saw what it meant to be a Leaf Ninja. He and Yako were both promoted to Jounin two years after they met each other. But, when He and Yako went on an S-rank mission together, Yako was killed and the shinobi who did it got away. Raidon swore to kill this shinobi but never found him. When Raidon was 17, he lead a mission to seal a Bijuu(the eight-tails). When he and hhis team got desperate, Raidon sealed the Hachibi inside himself. Raidon was appointed Hokage at the age of 21.

RP sample: Raidon sat in his office feeling incredibly irritated. He had been sitting in his desk all day assigning missions, doing paperwork, and having to hear pointless complaints from Genin who thought their missions weren't dangerous enough. Why did I take this dumb desk job? he thought irritably. This is pointless. Do the people who write these reports think that I really care about how the River Country Daimyou's party went? He crumpled up the paper and threw it in the wastebasket. "Hokage-sama!" yelled a voice from outside the door. "I need you to sign this!" A young Chuunin stepped into the room and dodged the kunai that Raidon threw at her as she came in. "Go away, Kaiteki." he said to his assistant. "I'm not doing anymore work today." "Just sign this and I'll leave." said Kaiteki. "It's not like I enjoy being here anyway." Raidon signed the paper and said, "It doesn't seem like it. You come up about every five minutes with some random excuse to annoy me." Kaiteki walked out of the room saying, "Well maybe it's just all in your head." The door closed and Raidon put his head down on his desk with a thud. "I really need a new personal assistant." he moaned.

(Add to bottom of Character Template)
Jinchuuriki Template

Bijuu: Hachibi

Age when Bijuu was sealed: 17
Back to top Go down
https://shinobilegend.darkbb.com
Hadachi
Kage
Hadachi

Location : [Online] Using the computer [Offline] None of your businness

Character sheet
Group: Hidden Leaf

Raidon Saiyaku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raidon Saiyaku   Raidon Saiyaku Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 3:19 am

As I'm the only admin right now....

{[(APPROVED)]}
Back to top Go down
https://shinobilegend.darkbb.com

Raidon Saiyaku
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG : Shinobi Legend :: Creation :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: